Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
This book is for anybody who wants to become confident in drawing faces
- whether you are a complete novice or a more experienced artist. From basic facial structures to finer details, the book teaches you the fundamentals of portraiture, and also allows you space to practise on the page. Learn how to:
· Understand anatomy and form
· Use light and shade
· Sketch in profile and front on
· Draw details such as hair and wrinkles
· Capture likeness and expression
The book lays flat to allow you to draw comfortably and has an elastic band to keep your drawings safe. It is also small and compact enough to fit inside your bag and each exercise has an estimated competition time, so it doesn't matter where you are, you'll always be able to find time and inspiration to practice.